Search this and my other blogs

Monday, December 6, 2021

A display added

 

When I was looking through some old magazines I came upon cut outs for packets of seed.  Instantly I knew I wanted to add this to my shop.  I did some searching on the internet for ideas and found something I liked.  I set upon designing it, including the name of the company, which I also copied from the internet.  I don't worry about copying as I am not selling, so it should be alright. I used matboard offcuts and paper.







1 comment:

  1. Whenever we praise someone, we give it a number, like from one to 10, I appreciate your post, then I would like to give you full number of 10 because you have written your post very well. The word is beautiful. I hope that you will keep writing such great posts in your life and we will definitely comment after reading these posts. Rice Cake
    Gurugram girl number
    India Rice Cake
    independent Girls Sector 29
    golden opportunity
    college girls in gurugram
    Butey girl agency
    vip girl gurgaon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.

I appreciate your friendship.

However, comments with the purpose of (hidden) advertising will not be considered genuine and will be removed.