Search this and my other blogs

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Did I mention tulips?

This is how far I got:



I managed to colour the petals and make the cuts for the fine fringe and discovered....... that I had forgotten to bring my paint.  Silly.  But, I thought I show you that my intentions were good. ;-)

Well, there's always another kit.  And no, this time I am not going to say or promise anything.  I'll just see how I go first and show you the finished product.  Don't hold your breath though, it won't be tonight. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Nou ja, je hebt een deel van het werk in elk geval al gedaan ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.

I appreciate your friendship.

However, comments with the purpose of (hidden) advertising will not be considered genuine and will be removed.