Search this and my other blogs

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Growing some more plants...

I've finally managed to add another plant to my collection: a standard hibiscus. Since I am not at home at the moment, my hobbying is limited to what I can take with me.  VaRIAatjes Workshopboxes are my favorite, because not only do I still need lots of plants for the shop, the kits contain everything I need and list on the back exactly what tools I need, so I can easily work away from home.  So, here's a picture of the finished product:



I am quite happy with the result, and also with the planter that was included in the kit! Now I am going to start on a kit with Parrot Tulips.  I've made lots of tulips before, but these are different and I reckon, more beautiful.  Wish me luck. ;-)

I wanted to welcome a lot more followers to this blog, but since I have problems with the wireless connection where I am (this posting took a lot of repeated log-ins) I'd better wait till I am back home again.  Be assured that I appreciate all you new friends out there and I am already following all of your blogs too, to my knowledge.  It's so great, this wonderful world of bloggers from far away in most cases.  Thank you all for sharing.  As for the tulips: watch this space. :-)

9 comments:

  1. Hi Marion your hibiscus looks beautiful i cant wait to see the tulips
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Marion!!! It reminds me of the one we had at our last house....just the same colour! xx Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great!

    Can you believe it Marion, I'm still waiting for my Easy Cutter to arrive??!! I'm going to call the supplier again tomorrow GRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ein schöner Hibiskus.
    Und schön, wieder etwas von dir zu sehen !

    Schöne Grüße von Germany
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Hope to see the tulips soon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enhorabuena, tu hibiscus es una maravilla, estoy deseando ver los tulipanes!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely plant. It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marion I love your hibiscus and would like to make one myself. I will check out your favourite kit site. I would also like to buy punches to make my own plants etc, have you found some yet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your flowers are beautyful. I love it!
    rapunzel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.

I appreciate your friendship.

However, comments with the purpose of (hidden) advertising will not be considered genuine and will be removed.