Search this and my other blogs

Thursday, May 13, 2010

More flowers

A Florist's needs flowers. Right? Well, that's what I thought too. :-) And since I don't have much time to do anything about it right now, I had a look in my files to see if I had any piccies to show. I did. So here's another update for my blog, otherwise you might be thinking I had fallen asleep. LOL No time for minis at the moment, but just a little bit of spare time to update my blog. Most of the plants and flowers I am showing I have made last year. In the end I had so many that I just had to build a shop to show them off, hence the Florist's.


These are a range of plants that I made during a house-sitting stint some time ago




These pots are all made of card. They were a VaRIAatjes©Workshopbox from my Dutch friend Ria from whose workshopboxes are my favorites. You'll see more of them here and there. The cyclamen was a workshop from a friend as was the stephanotis. The cyclamen has found a spot in the garden of my witch's cottage.


These beautiful roses again from VaRIAatjes






















These are a selection for the time being. I'm not at home at the moment, so I can't do as much as I would like to. Tomorrow I hope to find some time to look into all the followers of my blog. I was so surprised to see that so many people come and have a look. Not only surprised, very honoured indeed. Thank you all. I have had a quick look at some of your blogs and liked what I saw. Hope to get more time tomorrow to get better aquainted. ;-) See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Que maravilla de flores!!!
    Que bien va tener en stoc, de un año para otro jejeje
    Asi podras acabar tu floristeria, estoy deseando verla
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.

I appreciate your friendship.

However, comments with the purpose of (hidden) advertising will not be considered genuine and will be removed.